With our children grown, my wife and I decided to move to a warmer climate. We sold our successful rental property business, in a suburb of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and moved to our favorite vacation area, which was Myrtle Beach.
Sunday mornings you will find me in church amongst friends and fellow Knights of Columbus. Free time allows us to enjoy family visits and we thoroughly enjoy walking the beautiful sandy beaches with our beloved dog every chance we get. The rest of my days will be spent working for you.
While being passionate about my Real Estate career, the Golden rule is always close to mind “treat others as you want to be treated”. My clients deserve my honesty, loyalty, hard work, and guidance because you are number one with me. When you are ready to start your search for your perfect home in Myrtle Beach, I am ready and capable to assist you and your family.
- Mark was everything we could have hoped for in an agent. We are in our new home and its due to Marks handling of our deal. I would recommend him and will recommend him to friends. Ahmed anf Barb. Myrtle Beach
- I did a random search and made a phone call to the office. Mark and Linda answered. I would hardheartedly recommend Mark Madonna without reservations. He was always available and extremely helpful, Very reliable and helpful. Very personable and genuine. Went out of her way many times ( Linda Dixon) . I just want to thank my realtors for being as friendly as they were professional. Barbara Graves. Lynchburg, Va
- Mark Madonna and Linda Dixon were immediate handling all aspects of my recent purchase. The first property I attempted to purchase was online with Home Path. All correspondence from Home Path was responded to very quickly. They were available each time I attempted to contact them- phone, text, e-mail. The second property which I successfully purchased was a prompt and simple process. Again, availability and prompt handling of the entire process from submitting the offer to closing was professional. The tenant was completing his move as we closed the deal with my lawyer, and Mark and Linda went the extra step of driving to my newly purchased house and obtaining the keys from the former owner. And then sincerely offered any assistance with any future concerns or problems that might arise with the newly obtained home. I would recommend their services to anyone. Thank you. Leigh, Myrtle Beach
- Mostly I was influenced by my friend who had purchased a property from Mark Madonna. She had a great experience and is very pleased with her property. Mark went above and beyond his job when helping us find the perfect home. Diana C, Morgantown WV
My Credentials and Memberships
- Member of the Coastal Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member of St. Michaels Church Member of the Knights of Columbus