Benefits of a Virtual Home Tour
A virtual home tour uses virtual reality technology to create a virtual walkthrough of a property. With a few mouse clicks, prospective buyers can check out every room in 3D instead of a flat, static photo. Real estate listings that feature a virtual tour get an average of 87% more clicks than traditional listings. Let’s take a look at some other benefits of virtual home tours.
1. Convenient – If a prospective buyer is out of state or out of the country, a virtual tours are a convenient way for them to tour various properties and narrow down the ones they’re interested in. Also, in these uncertain times during the COVID-19 global pandemic, virtual tours provide a way for buyers to safely tour homes for sale without leaving the safety of their own house.
2. Available anytime – A virtual tour is available 24/7. Buyers can view properties at 2 A.M. if they wish. And there’s no need to coordinate showing times with the seller to see the home.
3. Save time – Instead of driving to house after house after house for showings, the buyer can visit the listings they’re interested in virtually and narrow down the list of the ones they would like to see in person. This helps buyers easily weed out properties they would cross off their list after seeing inside. This saves time in the search process of buying a home and reduces the number of showings to only the properties the buyer is truly interested in after the virtual tour.
4. Easier to find – When you’re selling a home, you want your listing to be easy to find by potential buyers. Having a virtual tour allows you (or your agent) to post to social media and get more people looking at your property. Find buyers where they already are… on social media and make it super easy for them to see and consider your listing.
5. Reach more people – Because a virtual tour is posted online, you’ll reach more potential buyers – way more than could reasonably be accommodated by traditional showings.
There are a number of benefits to having a virtual home tour done for your listing. It’s convenient for prospective buyers, safer during the pandemic, available anytime, saves time and reaches more people in various ways. To learn more about doing a virtual tour for your listing, talk to your Century 21 Broadhurst agent.