Oceanfront Condos: Affordable Oceanfront Living in Myrtle Beach
If you’re looking for oceanfront living, the Myrtle Beach area is possibly one of the most affordable oceanfront markets on the east coast. Aside from amazing views of the Atlantic, an oceanfront condo offers resort-style amenities and other perks to live like you’re on vacation every day.
Oceanfront Condo Options
Oceanfront condos for sale along the Grand Strand are generally located in resorts, of which there are a few dozen along this part of the coast. These resorts have a mix of resort-owned vacation units, owner-occupied units, long-term rental units, and vacation rental (by owner) units. Much of the time, oceanfront condos are sold pre-furnished. The size and number of bedrooms available varies by property, however can range from efficiency units or studios through three-bedroom units. The primary difference between an efficiency unit and a studio is the kitchen. Most efficiency units have a mini-kitchen or kitchenette instead of a full-sized kitchen. Studios usually have a full-sized kitchen. Efficiency units are also less likely to have washer and dryer in unit or have hook-ups for them. Many people who purchase efficiency units use them as vacation rental units.
One of the biggest perks of living in an oceanfront condo is the range of amenities available to you every day. Most resorts have multiple pools on-site (both indoor and outdoor), lazy rivers and water parks, hot tubs, fitness centers, on-site spas, restaurants, bars/lounges, ice cream shops, coffee shops, sports courts, playgrounds, game rooms, and a few even have a bowling alley. Most resorts offer free wireless internet and cable television service to all residents and visitors.
Myrtle Beach Area Oceanfront Condos
While there are dozens of resort properties offering oceanfront condos for sale, here are a few of the super affordable options you’ll find along the Grand Strand with a good amenities list and a stunning view of the Atlantic.
- Bay Watch Resort – Offers studios through three-bedroom units that range in price from $70,000 to $275,000.
- BlueWater Resort – Efficiency through two-bedroom units available at price points from $70,000 to $160,000.
- Caravelle Resort – Units available are efficiency or one bedroom and sell for $50,000 to $130,000.
- Coral Beach Resort – Offers efficiency units and one-bedroom units priced from $80,000 to $140,000.
- Landmark Resort – All units are either efficiency or one bedroom and sell from $45,000 to $150,000.
- Long Bay Resort – Available units range from one bedroom to three bedrooms and priced from $70,000 to $270,000.
- Monterey Bay Suites – All units are one-bedroom units and range in cost from $85,000 to $200,000.
- Myrtle Beach Resort – Offers studio units through two-bedroom units at price points ranging from $60,000 to $200,000.
- Sand Dunes Resort – Studio units through three-bedroom units available for sale from $70,000 to $375,000.
Is an oceanfront condo in Myrtle Beach the right choice for you? If resort-style living and plenty of perks sound like the lifestyle you’re looking for, your Century 21 Broadhurst agent is your guide to the best oceanfront options in town.