Want to Build New? Affordable New Construction Home Developments on the Grand Strand
Many people dream about one day owning a newly built home. They might assume that building new is too expensive to be an affordable option for them. While this could be true in other real estate markets, it’s not true on the Grand Strand. New construction home developments are everywhere as more and more people move to the area. Some of these new build options are surprisingly affordable! Let’s take a look at a number of developments all over the Grand Strand with price points starting at or below $200,000 to see just how many options there are for a beautiful newly built home.
Conway is known for its downtown historic district, oaks draped in moss and old small town feel. However, there are a number of new build developments in and around Conway. So many, in fact, that we couldn’t include them all and had to choose a few great ones for you to check out.
- Rosehaven – Priced from $129,000 to $179,000 – Builder: BRB Construction Services
- Lakeside Crossing (55+ Community) – Priced from $120,000 to $170,000 – Builder: Sun Communities
- Tanglewood – Priced from $134,000 to $215,000 – Builder: Beverly Homes
- Heritage Preserve – Priced from $179,000 to $226,000 – Builder: Centex
Carolina Forest is a bustling community located between the city of Myrtle Beach and Conway. Known for being family-friendly and a great place to live, much of Carolina Forest is currently being built in a number of different subdivisions. While not as affordable as some other areas, there are a few options to consider in Carolina Forest.
- Berkshire Forest – Priced from $192,000 to $300,000 – Builder: Pulte Homes
- Clear Pond – Priced from $200,000 to $300,000 – Builders: Mungo Homes, R.S. Parker Homes, Sabal Homes
- Brookberry at The Farm – Priced from $199,000 to $287,000 – Builder: H & H Homes
- Bella Vita Gardens – Priced from $180,000 to $233,000 – Builder: Beazer Homes
If you like being in the middle of the action, living in the city of Myrtle Beach is for you! Close to all the fun attractions, the beach, golf courses and top restaurants, Myrtle Beach has everything hip and happening. Here are a few new build developments to check out.
- Harmony at St. James – Priced from $177,000 to $250,000 – Builder: D.R. Horton
- Silver Creek – Priced starting at $164,000 and up – Builder: Flagship Construction
- Berwick at Windsor Plantation – Priced at $187,000 to $215,000 – Builder: RealStar Homes
Murrells Inlet is a great neighborhood for adventurous types who love the outdoors. The Marshwalk offers some of the best restaurants in the area with live music and lots of fun. If you’re looking to buy a new build in this outdoorsy area, here are a few options to check out.
- The Diamond – Priced from $124,500 to $145,000 – Builder: Hanco of SC
- Heron Lake – Priced from $190,000 to $279,000 – Builder: Mungo Homes
Little River is a laid-back fishing village with 100+ year old oaks to the north of North Myrtle Beach. Little River is known for its relaxed vibe and for amazing food festivals like the Little River Shrimp Festival. Little River is also the docking station for the casino boats when you want to take a cruise out for some excitement in international waters. Here are a few options to check out in Little River.
- Palm Lakes Plantation – Priced from $175,000 to $250,000 – Builder: RealStar Homes
- North Village – Priced from $179,000 to $255,000 – Builder: R.S. Parker Homes
- Bridgewater – Priced from $175,000 to $294,000 – Builder: Chesapeake Homes
Buying a newly constructed home is a dream many buyers think is out of reach. There are plenty of affordable new construction developments all over the Grand Strand to choose from. Check out these developments to find your dream home starting for $200,000 or less.